Galactic Civilizations 3 (v3.0 + 15 DLCs, MULTi4) [FitGirl Repack...
- Category Games
- Type PC Game
- Language English
- Total size 8.0 GB
- Uploaded By FitGirl
- Downloads 558
- Last checked 5 minutes ago
- Date uploaded 3 days ago
- Seeders 30
- Leechers 34
Galactic Civilizations 3 v3.0 + 15 DLC
Release Date: May 14, 2015
Genres/Tags: Strategy, 4X, 3D, Turn-based
Platform: PC [Repack]
Steam User Rating: 75% of user reviews are positive (based on 5,771 reviews)
Interface Language: English, Russian, French, German (not all DLCs translated to non-English)
Audio Language: English
Crack: built-in (CODEX-PLAZA)
Operating System: 64-bit Windows 8.1 / 8 / 7
Processor: 1.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo / AMD K10 Dual-Core
RAM: 4 GB
Video Card: 512 MB DirectX 10.1 Video Card (AMD Radeon HD5x00 Series / Nvidia GeForce 500 Series / Intel HD 4000 or later)
HDD Space: 11 GB
ATTENTION! The minimum size of the repack is 6.7 GB, read repack features section for details.
Screenshots - click to enlarge
Galactic Civilizations III is the largest strategy sandbox ever made. Start with a single world and expand across the galaxy through diplomacy, trade, cultural hegemony or military conquest in this single-player or multiplayer 4X strategy game. How will you rule your galaxy?
- Never the same game twice: Play in the ultimate sandbox where each game has a unique map, unique worlds and new challenges to face.
- Multiple paths to victory: Win through military conquest, cultural domination, technological ascension or political alliance.
- Story-based campaign: Galactic Civilizations III includes a campaign that brings players up to date on the 20-year story arc behind the rise of humanity in the 23rd century.
- Massive technology tree: Research a technology tree with immense breadth and depth. Player choices determine the capabilities of their civilization.
- Custom ship design: Players have total control over how their starships function as well as how they look. Any ship you’ve ever imagined can be created or downloaded.
- Altarian Prophecy DLC
- Builders Kit DLC
- Lost Treasures DLC
- Map Pack DLC
- Mega Events DLC
- Mercenaries Expansion Pack
- Precursor Worlds DLC
- Revenge of the Snathi DLC
- Rise of the Terrans DLC
- Ship Designer's Toolbox DLC
- Ship Parts Launch Pack
- Mech Parts Kit DLC
- Crusade Expansion Pack
- Intrigue Expansion
- Based on Galactic.Civilizations.III.Intrigue-CODEX ISO release: codex-galactic.civilizations.iii.intrigue.iso (9,798,418,432 bytes)
- Galactic.Civilizations.III.Intrigue.Language.Pack-PLAZA (1,292,075,614 bytes) installed over
- Game version is v3.0, 15 DLCs included
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective download feature: you can skip downloading & installing of bonus soundtrack and languages you don't need
- Smaller archive size (compressed from cumulative 10.3 to 6.7~6.9 GB for any single language)
- Installation takes 5-15 minutes (depending on your system)
- HDD space after installation: 11 GB
- Repack uses ZTool library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
- Repack by FitGirl
You can skip downloading of language files you don't need. Here is the list of selective files:
- fg-optional-soundtrack.bin (bonus OST)
In example, if you want to launch the game with German UI/Subtitles - skip all "selective" files, but download fg-selective-german.bin & all main files (01-06).
This repack is NOT backwards compatible with previouss GC3 repacks.
No fonts and texts inside the game?
If you're missing fonts or not seeing them show properly, please try the following instructions below after exiting GalCiv3.
-Navigate to this directory: Galactic Civilizations III\Fonts
-Run this EXE: gc3_font_setup.exe
-Start up GalCiv3 and see if the fonts show up properly.
If you are still not seeing the fonts, try deleting a few files listed below in this directory: C:\ProgramData\Stardock\Galactic Civilizations III
Afterwards try verifying the game's cache files. Open up Steam and right click on the game and select properties, then choose the option 'Verify Integrity of Game Cache' like so: http://screencast.com/t/QwZ9xVyT
After the game files are read/repaired attempt to run the game again in Steam and see if that fixes the issue.
If this did not work for you, please try downloading and installing the font at this website:
And lastly, if none of the previous recommendations worked for you, please do the following:
- Press the Windows key and "R" at the same time.
- A "Run" window will appear. Please paste the path below in the box and click OK:
In the folder that appears, find your "prefs.ini" file and open it with a text editor (Notepad for example). Find the following line:
And change it to the following:
Problems during installation?
Read this repacks troubleshooting guide
Files:Galactic Civilizations III [FitGirl Repack]
- fg-01.bin (3.4 GB)
- fg-02.bin (1.8 GB)
- fg-03.bin (563.2 MB)
- fg-04.bin (349.4 MB)
- fg-05.bin (240.3 MB)
- fg-06.bin (45.3 MB)
- fg-optional-soundtrack.bin (167.8 MB)
- fg-selective-english.bin (335.5 MB)
- fg-selective-french.bin (357.3 MB)
- fg-selective-german.bin (355.3 MB)
- fg-selective-russian.bin (358.6 MB)
- FitGirl releases on 1337x.url (0.1 KB)
- FitGirl releases on KAT.url (0.2 KB) MD5
- fitgirl-bins.md5 (0.6 KB)
- QuickSFV.EXE (101.0 KB)
- QuickSFV.ini (0.2 KB)
- setup.exe (4.6 MB)
- Verify BIN files before installation.bat (0.1 KB)